Event Room Rental
**Please note, as of January 1, 2020, registration requirements and fees have changed.
The boathouse at Jones Ferry has a meeting room available to rent for parties or meetings throughout the year. The room overlooks the beautiful Connecticut River and has sliding glass doors opening onto a large porch.
- The fee is $125 per event for a 5-hour time slot. (Depending on the boathouse schedule, time is often available before your event to decorate).
- The inside room measures 21 x 25 and can accommodate approximately 30 people.
- For your use there are tables/picnic tables, chairs, outside grill, inside sink area, and restrooms.
- Reservations are available on a first come/first served basis.
To request a reservation, please contact Stephanie or use the form below. A $50 deposit will be required in addition to the event fee and may be returned once the space is inspected after the event. A $50 down payment, plus the $50 deposit should be sent to Holyoke Rows at 25 Jones Ferry Road Holyoke or paid online at our payment page.
- Decorations may only be attached to walls on the surrounding cork board or on permanent hooks. Absolutely nothing attached to any painted surface.
- The glass doors may be used provided they can be completely cleaned off.
- No event garbage should be left on site or put in the compactor. Trash should be taken with you off site. Recycling and compost bins are available for you to use, providing they don’t overflow.
- No boat usage allowed during events unless the party has contracted with Holyoke Rows to provide that service – this rule applies to members as well as non-members of the club.